[Tweeters] Feather ID Quest

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 14:36:13 PST 2005

Hi Bruce,

I had gone to the Slater home page and wasn't able to
find the pictures but going to the next Google entry
to the Slater Museum Biodiversity Page I found what I
was looking for, going through the likely suspects of
wing photos. Previous to this I called the Burke and
talked to Rob Faucett and he said 9cm was way too big
for a Bushtit flight feather. The wing photos were
really great and the victim was a starling. Makes
sense now.

Fun little learning adventure.

Kathy
Roosting in S King County