[Tweeters] Anna's at Juanita

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 15:22:45 PST 2005

Tweets - Rufous Hummingbirds are not far behind.  Today, Ollie Oliver found
a female RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD on a nest near the Rowing Club parking lot at
Marymoor West.  She may still be building the nest, as she was seen visiting
the nest for about 1 minute every ten minutes or so, and the time I saw her
she did a lot of squirming and some poking.  This *seems* really early for
RUHU nesting to me, especially as we only saw our first males last
Wednesday.

== Michael Hobbs
== Kirkland, WA
== http://www.scn.org/fomp/birding.htm