[Tweeters] us/canada

Guy Monty glmonty at poecile.com
Sat Mar 19 15:40:42 PST 2005

Hi there,

   You will need a birth certificate or passport and a drivers license or id card.


Guy L. Monty
Parksville, BC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/private/tweeters/attachments/20050319/d2adbbc9/attachment.htm

More information about the Tweeters mailing list