[Tweeters] Greater Sage Grouse Lek

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 14:25:43 PST 2005

Aaron,

The lek was still quite active last saturday morning, March 19th when I was there.  Sunrise is considered the best time to catch the action, and the directions are spelled out very well in Opperman's Birding Guide To Washington book.

-Rolan

Aaron Martin <aamartin at gmail.com> wrote:
Tweets,

I was thinking of making a trip to Eastern/Central Washington to view
the Greater Sage Grouse Lek. Does anyone know if they are still
displaying and if so when is the best time to view them? And while I
have your attention, if someone could provide directions to the Lek
would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
--
Aaron Martin