[Tweeters] Need help in transcribing Birdbox

Bob Norton norton36 at olypen.com
Mon Mar 28 12:53:26 PST 2005

We have had the same Birdbox transcribing crew for several years with each
person transcribing for two months each year. One of the transcribers has to
drop out and we really need someone to volunteer to fill the vacancy.
    The transcription is used by Tom Aversa to write the Washington Birds
column for WOS News and by Steve Mlodinow to write the Washington report for
North American Birds.
    Hope you can vounteer. Please reply to me and I can answer questions.
Bob Norton
norton36 at olypen.com
Joyce (near Port Angeles), WA