[Tweeters] North Cascades Institute Nature and Bird Retreats and Seminars

Cathy Farrar cathy at cathyfarrar.com
Wed Mar 30 13:57:29 PST 2005

I have attended several North Cascades Institute classes and they are
excellent. For example, in June "The Language of Birds: Tracking Avian
Life" with Chris Chisholm at a farm in Sedro-Wooley.
In my email today from NCI: "Our 2005 full-color catalog, featuring 40
pages of natural history seminars, summer youth adventures and all new
Family Getaways, should have arrived in your mailbox this week. If you
didn't get one or want to send one to a friend, use our catalog request