Fw: [Tweeters] peculiar behavior of ducks

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 3 13:50:18 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan
To: Jeff Kozma
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] peculiar behavior of ducks

Hello Jeff,Carolyn ,Penny and others who wrote to me privately about this common behavior.All mention the same behavior.To all I thank you so much or you input.I have "The Sibley Guide to Bird Life &Behavior" but I could not finding this Duck behavior in this book. It is so much easier to ask this question on tweeters and get the answer always.I find it rather stressful to find answers in books.I was almost convinced that this was behavior about selecting there mate.But What I don't think that there starting so early this arriving in full swing for the last two weeks.So it is a plus to take classes and learn from the expert.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan