[Tweeters] Barrow's Goldeneyes

judyrowetaylor at comcast.net judyrowetaylor at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 13:36:05 PST 2005

Hello Tweeters,

There is a flock of at least 60 Barrow's Goldeneyes just north of the Mukilteo ferry dock (Today they were by the pilings to the north of the Silver Cloud Inn and a few by the ferry boat.). I didn't note any Commons in the crowd. There are also several Red-brested Mergansers, both north and south of the dock and I observed one Palagic Cormorant in with the DCs.

The Buffleheads have returned to the runnoff-ponds at the intersection of SR 99 and SR 525 (Mukilteo Speedway). I spotted a single female a weeks or so ago, then two males earlier this week.

These are delightful aspect of the onset of colder weather.

Judy Rowe Taylor
Mukilteo, WA
Art is a voice of the heart, a song of the soul.
judyrowetaylor at comcast.net