[Tweeters] BirdNote and BirdNote.org, Week of Nov. 28

Ellen Blackstone Ellen at 123imagine.net
Sun Nov 27 12:11:19 PST 2005

Hello, Tweets,

On BirdNote, the week of November 28, hear about the Raggiana Bird of
Paradise; goldeneyes with whistling wings; Snow Geese; Downy Woodpeckers,
found far and wide; and the plight of the Western Grebe.

You may be able to catch BirdNote *live* on KPLU-FM 88.5 at 8:58-9:00AM on
  weekday mornings. You can also listen -- or read the transcript -- at any
  time our web site, BirdNote.org. Available as a podcast, too! These tales
  incorporate songs and calls provided by Cornell University and by other
sound recordists. Each is complemented by a photograph on our web site. All
  episodes are in the archives, both in written transcript and mp3 format.

Check out the week's schedule and see photographs here:
http://tinyurl.com/92pv2
It's easy to listen on-line at any time.
http://www.birdnote.org

The web site now reflects the programs on two stations, KPLU and KOHO.
BirdNote can now be heard on KOHO-FM 101.1 in North Central Washington.
Check out the KOHO web site for times:
http://www.KOHORadio.com

Got ideas for BirdNote? Suggestions? Please let us know what you think!
Thank you.

Good birding!

Regards,

Ellen Blackstone
BirdNote and Seattle Audubon
mailto:ellen at 123imagine.net
http://www.BirdNote.org
The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm
country slowly changes from the summer cottons
into its winter wools.
        --Henry Beston, Northern Farm