[Tweeters] Temminck's stint and bar-tailed godwit photos

rod's new rodgilbert1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 09:20:13 PST 2005

Hello Tweets,

I went down to see the Temminck's stint yesterday and have posted some photos here:

http://www.pbase.com/rodg/november

The light was pretty poor all day, and the wind howled at times sending the rain sideways. Fun day! After seeing the stint I went down to Tokeland to see if the bar-tailed godwits were still there. I could only locate one amongst the flocks of marbled godwits. I saw a couple of bald eagles and a peregrine falcon going over the Elk River bridge. Congratulations, Patrick and Ruth, great find!!

Rod Gilbert, Olympia
rodgilbert1 AT comcast.net