[Tweeters] Wilson's and Common Snipe - information needed

Michael Kennedy michael.kennedy at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 13 09:33:15 PST 2005

I've been sleeping for the past two years or so and have recently woken to read a number of posts on tweeters that talk about a Wilson's Snipe.

Can someone tell me if this the same Gallinago gallinago that I have seen here in BC and through my travels around North America or has there been a split announced by the Birding demi gods at the AOU?

Any help or direction to a specific web site that answers this question will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Michael Kennedy
Victoria BC