[Tweeters] Lyle Christmas Bird County....Sunday, December 18th

Bob Hansen bobhansen at gorge.net
Mon Nov 14 14:04:36 PST 2005

The Lyle Christmas Bird Count will be held Sunday, December 18th. It
would be great to have you join us.

For the second consecutive year, we will have a compilation dinner
with vegetarian chile and corn bread provided and dessert potluck
being potluck. The dinner will begin whenever you finish your count (
usually between 4:30 and 6 pm) at my house west of Lyle.

Hope you can join us,
Let me know in advance so you can be assigned to a sector,
Bob Hansen
Birding Klickitat County at http://community.gorge.net/birding
my phone number for the meantime is 425.605.0956