[Tweeters] New and Improved Tweeters merchandise

Brett Wolfe m_lincolnii at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 23:32:40 PST 2005

That is a very nice look now Bruce, everyone should be proud to wear that! And the prices do seem very reasonable, especially for the clothing. I'll be putting my order in on payday..

Brett A. Wolfe
Seattle, WA
m_lincolnii at yahoo.com

Bruce Helmboldt <brucetweet at gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to Mike Denny for the great Vaux's Swift graphic!! It has been
added to the Tweeters merchandise available at:

http://www.cafepress.com/tweets

Once again, I'm making either one cent or nothing on these items. If
you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again, Mike!

bru h
--
bru helmboldt