[Tweeters] Edmonds Snowy at Water St

KD Curtis kdcurtis at frugal.com
Fri Nov 25 15:51:19 PST 2005

The Snowy Owl located by Dennis Duffy - and reported by Carol Riddell to
Tweeters - appears to have moved a little north today (Friday 11-25), to
Water Street. This is the old location for the Arctic Loon a couple of
years back. It was there when I passed by at 2:30, in a mostly dead conifer
across from the 2 two-hour parking signs. Also a treat, one of the 3
Common Loons just offshore was calling

Per Beverly Eckman (spelling?) next door, the owl had been there 3 hours, so
this may end up being a favored roost. Beverly's not subscribed so I said
I'd post with her permission (thank you Beverly)

Marc Breuninger, Shoreline

206-361-1654