[Tweeters] FW: Snowy Owl - Keystone Spit

David Parent dpdvm at whidbey.com
Sat Nov 26 17:16:01 PST 2005

_____

Tweeters,

At 4pm today my wife and I observed an adult snowy owl at Keystone Spit. It
was near the westernmost spit access (there are two) - the one nearest the
Keystone Ferry Terminal. Take a left and drive ~50-100 yards near some waste
concrete sign supports on the right side of the road. The bird was perched
up on the driftwood and was visible from the gravel road.

Also, the Freeland Park clay-colored sparrow was present at 1pm today.

Good Luck,

Dave Parent, Freeland