[Tweeters] Anna's Hummingbird in Olympia

KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:28:58 PST 2005

Hello, Had my first ever Anna's Hummer in the yard today; they can be tough
to find in the Olympia area. After reading the post yesterday of an Anna's
about 10 blocks from my house hitting on an empty feeder, I hurriedly got
mine up and a mere day later had success. Also a White-throated Sparrow or
two continue in the yard, but the Harris's Sparrow seems long gone.
Keith Brady
Olympia, Wahington