[Tweeters] N Waterthrush in Tenino? probably not today

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Tue Oct 4 12:07:30 PDT 2005

Tweets,
I am guessing the N Waterthrush reported in Tenino on Monday is not present
on Tuesday. I kept my eye on the back yard for a couple hours in the
morning, so if it is around it's "hiding" or has moved. Keith Brady & Jason
Paulios took the next shift and may post their findings.
>> The house is 475 Sussex West, which is the main street through Tenino
>> from east to west. Assuming you are coming to Tenino via Old Highway 99
>> from Tumwater, turn right (west) when you reach the "T" junction in the
>> heart of Tenino, where Dave's Market Place grocery store is on your left.
>> Go eight blocks west through town to just past the Exxon station to the
>> big green house at 475 Sussex W. Park and pass through [walk around] the
>> big green wooden gates on the east side of the house, and stop at the
>> cyclone fence. Look back to the garden bed under the trees at the back
>> edge of the yard.
Good birding!
Paul Hicks
Tenino