[Tweeters] Re: Off topic; herp question [Bryan Owens ]

Scott Atkinson scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:06:04 PDT 2005

Interesting, I too had real good luck on N. Alligator Lizard as a kid down
near to Pt Defiance. I caught them in the area known as Twin Lakes, they
were locally abundant in dry, cutover or edge habitat. They were fast as
lightning and other than the nasty bite, they have another defense, the neat
detachable tail that grows back with time. Swifts seem pretty local in wWA,
but I recall seeing those near the s. tip of the Toandos Peninsula near

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens
mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com