[Tweeters] BBS routes available

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 09:32:30 PDT 2005

All the best in Iowa! You will be missed!

Jason Paulios <jpaulios at earthlink.net> wrote:

I'm moving off to Iowa (the birding capital of North America) this
coming week, and wanted to say goodbye to all those that I've met at the
various stakeouts in western WA! So...goodbye!

BUT, by leaving I also must relinquish my two BBS routes. So, those
with decent hearing should check out the following website and take a
look at the species lists for routes 89133 (Montesand, actually
Montesano area) and 89059 (Raymond) to see if it interests you:

There are also other routes available, see:

Good luck WA birders, and don't rub too many code 5s in my landlocked-IA
face (did I mention there was a Green Violet-Ear in IA this last
week...one week too early for me!). I'm off to the land of warbler
fallouts and hog farms.

Jason Paulios
Jpaulios at earthlink.net
Olympia, WA