[Tweeters] Story of Cornell Fallout

Lynn Schulz linusq at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 13 08:46:35 PDT 2005

Colin and Tweeters:
Wow! So THIS is why all young birders should study hard and go to Cornell! I've never heard of anything quite so awesome. Are we in Washington State feeling deprived? You bet!
Way to go Colin, and thanks for the great message. Sounds like you and your classmates are very-good at birding by ear and with flying birds (at night!) too.
Yours, Carol Schulz
DesMoines, WA
linusq at att.net