[Tweeters] In the Company of Crows and Ravens

Ruth Taylor rutht at seanet.com
Wed Oct 12 21:22:05 PDT 2005

Hi All:

I second Mike's recommendation, as I read this while I was on vacation a
couple of weeks ago.
It's interesting, a bit different from the usual bird book, and will
definitely make you think about paying more attention to your shiny,
black-feathered neighbors.
I also will be curious to see what reactions it gets from others in the
scientific community who have studied corvids.

    Ruth Taylor
    Seattle
    rutht at seanet.com