[Tweeters] a question for kayakers

Kara Whittaker kara.whittaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:37:33 PDT 2005

If you wear a bib-overall spray skirt while paddling, it's quite convenient
to tuck binoculars in between the skirt and pfd. Our skirts also have an
elastic drawstring that can be tightened if it gets rainy. The brand is
Snapdragon. We offer kayak tours around Alki in West Seattle and had an
exciting sighting of a Peregrine hunting gulls on the Duwamish River last
weekend (it was unsuccessful, but we wondered how it would carry a larger
bird away?!). Check out www.kayakalki.com <http://www.kayakalki.com> for
more information on our tours.
Kara Whittaker
West Seattle