Grant Hendickson granth1 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 11:03:17 PDT 2005

The Washington BirdBox is a voice mailbox sponsored by the Washington
Ornithological Society. To leave a message about a notable sighting,
or to
listen to recent reports from other birders, call (206) 281-9172 and
the prompts.

Report operational problems to Rachel Lawson, system administrator.
She can be reached at Rachel Lawson at softhome.net or (206) 282-5593.

Please address any corrections (such as errors in place names or
to the transcriber, Grant Hendrickson (425 898 0388)

September 2, 5:29 PM - Hi. My name is Ann Deets. I saw a GRAY
BREASTED JAY (additional discussions indicate a probable juvenile
SCRUB JAY) at my feeder yesterday. My phone number is 206 683 5584.
My sister-in-law also saw it. I have no pictures. Sorry.

September 2, 2:33 PM - This is Rachel Lawson (206) 282-5593. The BUFF-
BREASTED SANDPIPER is still present at Marymoor Park in Redmond. At
about 10:30 it was in the grass around the veterans parking lot "I".
But later on in the day, about 1:00 PM, it had moved over to parking
lot B. That's it. Good Birding.