[Tweeters] RE: Some guidance

Mary Klein cellobird at seanet.com
Wed Sep 28 11:39:19 PDT 2005

Was almost2human's email a post to Tweeters, or private email to someone??  I don't recall seeing it on the list.  If it was private email, I'm not too comfortable with it having been shared with everyone, as it was not the original writer's intent.  If it did make it to the list, then, never mind.

I delete what I don't want to read.  For the most part Tweeters is a well-behaved, on-topic listserv, which I thoroughly enjoy!

Obligatory bird paragraph:  Haven't seen anything too interesting from the B'ton/Seattle ferry recently, but am scouring the water daily!

Good birding,
Mary

Mary Klein
Bremerton WA