[Tweeters] Wallace Swamp Creek Park

Linda Phillips sweetmem at juno.com
Thu Sep 29 13:52:53 PDT 2005

Hello Tweeters,
Do any of you ever do your bird watching at Wallace Swamp Creek Park in
Kenmore?
I live close by and walk my dog there. On occasion I'd see a bird and
wish I had brought my binoculars along. So now I make a habit of taking
them. Since I have them w/ me I look for birds. That led to also keeping
a list of the species I see. 59 and counting. I would welcome company if
any of you also bird there, please let me know. If you live in Kenmore,
Briar, Bothell, LFP etc and want a park nearby to go bird watching I
recommend it. Located on 73rd Ave NE and about 198th ( but there is no
street there).
Linda Phillips
sweetmem at juno.com
Kenmore 98028-2616