[Tweeters] Hummer feeding on Tiger Mountain but unsure what kind...

D T Rosenoff dtrosenoff at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 15:07:12 PDT 2005

Thanks to Guy McWethy (near Renton and Maple Valley) and Janet in Preston,
the hummer in question was identified as an immature male Anna's.

I haven't seen him again today but we've some hanging planters with
fuchsias, some blooming canna lilys, some red salvias and a few other hummer
attracters around and still blooming, as well as a feeder, so I'm hopeful
he'll stick around for a while longer.

Thanks again for your assistance!

dtr.
-----
Information Gondolier, Salvia Gardener & Traveller