[Tweeters] Masters' birds

Kristin Stewart kristinstewart01 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 20:25:30 PDT 2006

Ah, but you must be careful. A few years back when I lived in Virginia, some summer southern golf tournament was playing White-throated Sparrow songs over and over, long after they had departed for northern breeding spots. Turned out it was indeed a recording, and they were taken to task. So I guess It is possible that now it is the real thing!

Kristin Stewart