[Tweeters] Re: RFI: Omak and Spokane road conditions - warning

Alan J. Knue bluejay at surfbirder.com
Tue Apr 25 11:12:50 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone- Just as a clarification- I meant to ask how the roads
are as far as winter snow conditions are concerned. Are roads
sufficiently cleared for travel on roads to some of the birding sites,
specifically those for Franklin's (Spruce) Grouse in Okanogan and up Mt.
Spokane- or are they still snow bound? I haven't been to either place in
early spring and wasn't sure given this year's snow fall. Thanks again, Alan

Alan J. Knue
bluejay at surfbirder.com

Seattle, WA, USA