[Tweeters] Ancient Murrelet is happy to be back in the water!

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Fri Dec 1 19:52:53 PST 2006

Hello Kevin,

I printed you information out and put it in to my car,in case we having to run in to a situation like this.We didn't anticipate to taking this falcon home,and than driving back the next day where we found this bird.You don't supposed to take a wild bird in to you house,but it was already so late as we looking for Bud Andersons place.I covert the cage up and the falcon was real still all night.I found the photo of this falcon with the letter from Sarvey Wildlife Care thanking us to travel that far to bring this bird to there clinic.The falcon looked real scared in the photo.If any one want to see the picture of this bird,let me know and I will sent it to you.Kevin thank you for finding time to sent the information.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan