[Tweeters] Whidbey CBC Team Leader Needed

Steve Ellis sellis at coup.wednet.edu
Fri Dec 8 11:03:22 PST 2006

We¹re in need of 1 more person with good birding skills to lead a team on
our Dec. 16th count. There¹s been a last minute cancellation that¹s left a
territory without a leader ( I¹ve had to replace 5 leaders this year!). The
area includes Dugualla Bay Lake and a small section of West Beach. We¹re
also happy to plug in anyone regardless of skill level.
All off island counters will receive an updated Whidbey Bird Checklist
and an invitation to our free tally potluck. That¹s the best I can do- we¹re
a loooooowwwww budget operation!
Steve Ellis
Coupeville, Wa
sellis at coup.wednet.edu