[Tweeters] B.I. Black-headed Gull still present

Brad Waggoner wagtail at sounddsl.com
Wed Dec 20 09:14:03 PST 2006

Hi Tweets,

This morning at 8:30 I easily re-located the Black-headed Gull from the
shoreline. I stood just south of a lone, small fir tree and saw the gull 1/2
way between the shoreline and the fish pens. The dark underwings and the
black trailing edge to the wings were clearly visible from this spot. It did
spend some time near the processing boat - Norwester that is at the
southeast end of the fish pens. Another spot to view the bird might be south
of the brick structure along the shoreline. These are vacant lots so I
assume there would not be a problem.

For directions refer to Ian Paulsen's post from yesterday.

Good birding,

Brad Waggoner
Bainbridge Island, WA
mailto:wagtail at sounddsl.com