[Tweeters] King County birds Superbowl Sunday

Eugene and Nancy Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 17:16:48 PST 2006

Tweets,

We could see no sign of the Iceland Gull nor the Tufted Duck in the Kent area and missed by minutes the Say's Phoebe that Marv Breece saw (at the Caterpillar tractor in the field ene of the Boeing Ponds). We did see the Eared Grebe at the Cedar River mouth but the Western Grebe flock was too far off to pick out a Clark's. A Snowy Owl remains in the Clay Pit on Cougar Mountain, an immature, worth the mile or so walk up and in from the Anti-Aircraft trail head off 166th Way SE. Also, about a dozen swallows very high over the Green River Natural Resources Area. All that we could ID were Barns.

Gene Hunn
18476 47th Pl NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
enhunn323 at comcast.net