[Tweeters] bird records

Dennis Rockwell denrockwell at surfbest.net
Thu Feb 9 07:16:14 PST 2006

Hi gang,

After receiving WOSNews 101 the other day I decided to try to use the Bird Records Committee Summery Report contained therein to update my county checklists.  However, I hit a few snags that even my DeLorme Street Atlas USA 6.0 couldn't solve.  Would someone please tell me where (in what county) is John's River?  Jetty Island?  Mount Salmo?  And the Sep-03 record of Blackpoll Warbler at Sprague Lake - would that be in Adams County or Lincoln County?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Rockwell
Kennewick, WA
denrockwell at surfbest.net