[Tweeters] Fwd: Northern Pygmy-Owls at Cougar Mountain

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 15:40:25 PST 2006

Here is a message from Bill Hull, in case this is of interest to any
of you. If you haven't visited Bill's web site (http://
www.mangoverde.com/), you should. Its goal is to picture all of the
birds of the world eventually in his World Bird Guide, so it's a
great site to know about. Perhaps you have a photo or two to contribute!

Dennis

Begin forwarded message: