[Tweeters] ethics

Deb Hagerty 42psalm01 at foxinternet.com
Tue Feb 14 07:45:16 PST 2006

Thank you Martha. This is a subject that makes me cranky too. Sometimes I
wonder why the signs apparently refer to everyone but the offending party.
At the fir island game reserve the field is clearly marked no trespassing,
yet time and time again people duck through the fence to see... whatever. I
was there last Easter grumping about a group of four who were out in the
forbidden field when I suddenly heard a woman exclaim with delight, "Oh look
I found an Easter egg!" I then saw her pick it up, hand it to the person
next to her and listened as they decided if it was pretty enough to keep.
After a few paces they decided it was too plain and put it down. I had to
leave because if they got me started waggling my finger in their face I
might have ended up in jail. My best hope was that it was already a dead egg

Having a happy valentines day

Deb of Ray & Deb Fame

Robe Valley in Washington

42psalm01 at foxinternet.com