[Tweeters] Re: shredded tweeters posts at the Siler site

Pterodroma at aol.com Pterodroma at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 21:23:38 PST 2006

Whoa!!!  I didn't mean for this message to post to tweeters!  I  thought I
was addressing directly Jack Siler and Dan Victor.  OTOH, the  damage is done,
so if any extraordinarily brilliant computer literate types have  any thoughts
or suggested solutions, I am open for such which should be  continued in
private.  I do not know why this message addressed to, I  thought, Dan Victor seems
to have defaulted to 'tweeters' unless the  address I had for Dan Victor was
also or is in fact an alternate(?) address  to tweeters.  So, how *does* this
message get conveyed to Dan Victor?   Sorry for the disruption on the list.
Carry on.

signed: the tweeters community village idiot
            Richard  Rowlett
             Bellevue, WA