[Tweeters] Return from Ivory-billed Search

. KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:19:30 PST 2006

Hello, I have just returned from Arkansas and a number of you Tweeteroids
had expressed interst in my experiences during my 16 day stint as an
observer for Cornell University on the search for the Ivory-billed
Woodpecker. I had a fantastic time, but unfortunately due to a
confidentiality agreement, I am unable to give many details until May. I did
make a worthwhile discovery though, which should be revealed on the Cornell
site tonight, tomorrow or sometime very soon at:
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/ivory/
Anyone interested please keep my e-mail address and contact me in May for
the "low down".
Keith Brady
Olympia, WA