[Tweeters] Seatlle Blue Jay Yes 2-22-06

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 08:41:41 PST 2006

Hi Tweeters,

Before work this morning I went to look for the
"Discovery Park" Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata) and
was successful in finding it at the corner of 35th Ave
W and W Thurman St, very near Discovery Park and the
visitor center. Someone in the neighborhood is
feeding the corvids peanuts and my first sighting of
it was with a peanut in it's bill. Fairly vocal as
well. See website below for driving directions.

Roosting in S King County

Do You Yahoo!?