[Tweeters] Hooded Warbler Update July 4th

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 20:12:13 PDT 2006

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but at least four of us (of the dozen or so who were searching) managed brief sitting and in-flight looks at the rather skittish HOODED WARBLER this morning between 10:15 and 10:45 AM, so he is still hanging around.
He was spotted in the evergreens near the same house IDed by Wayne Weber recently. I'm sorry I have forgotten the house number, and I've erased all of the posts! Duh!!

-Rolan

Rolan Nelson
Fircrest, WA
rnbuffle at yahoo.com