[Tweeters] RFI Gray Partridge, Flammulated Owl, Greater Sage Grouse

Kenneth Petersen weta at birdingquest.com
Fri Jul 7 13:07:41 PDT 2006

Greetings Tweets:

I will be visiting Eastern Washington next weekend and I am seeking good
locations to look for the following three birds.

Flammulated Owl -- we will be camping in the Blewett Pass area. Is this a
good spot for Flammulated Owl. Are there better spots in the same general
area?

Gray Partridge ‹ The airport area in Ellensburg has been suggested as a good
place to look for this bird. Is this still the case? Is there a better place
near Ellensburg or farther east towards Moses Lake?

Greater Sage Grouse ‹ Good suggestions of where to look east of Ellensburg?

Thanks in advance,

Kenneth Petersen
Santa Cruz, CA