[Tweeters] URL / WOS Blue Mountain trip photos - from 20 to 82 pics

Ned McGarry ned.mcgarry at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 08:17:26 PDT 2006

The link might help make life more convenient . . . DOH!

http://www.pbase.com/nmcgarry/bluemtns2006&page=1

I have it set to load up 15 photos at a time. You can go through one page at
a time or click on ALL to be able to scroll through the entire gallery on
one screen. You can click on any image to enlarge it. I also discovered
yesterday that there is a slideshow option (top right). Then it will take
you through all enlarged versions at varying speeds. pBase is getting more
useful day by day.