[Tweeters] Barred Owl Kingston

owler at sounddsl.com owler at sounddsl.com
Wed Jun 7 15:05:40 PDT 2006

Scott,

Though not the norm, I have one four year old female Barred Owl on
Bainbridge that regulary uses a telephone line to perch on while hunting
the road edges.

Also, young Barred Owls are now out and about, flight capable. At this
age though, they incessently give a food begging call - an emphatic,
slightly rising "psssst!". They should also have some juvenile down on
their head.