[Tweeters] RFI - Field Guide to Birds of Japan and Europe

Mason Flint masonflint at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:13:38 PDT 2006

I'm traveling to Asia next month and haven't found any field guide to the birds of Japan that looks good. I'd appreciate any recommendations.Also, I have the Peterson Birds of Europe but I'm not super impressed. If anyone knows of a good field guide for Britain and Europe I'd appreciate ideas on that as well. ThanksMason FlintSnoqualmie, WA