[Tweeters] Parrots of the World by Forshaw

taylorrt at comcast.net taylorrt at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 21:50:03 PDT 2006

Hi Tweets,

I was in the Renton Library last week and they had some books out for sale at great prices.  Among them was Forshaw's Parrots of the World published in 1977.  It is in good but used condition.  Has library stamps, etc and a WITHDRAWN stamping.  I was going to remove some of the plates (can't believe that I admitted that) but decided not to.  I already have a copy and the new Parrots by Juniper and Parr updates Forshaw.  Forshaw is still an interesting book with loads of info though.

It is available to the first person that wants it and e-mails me.  The cost is $4.00 (same as I paid for it and it is an earlier tag of $30 on the back).  We can work out the details of how to get it to you later.  OK?

Bob Taylor
Bonney Lake, WA
taylorrt at comcast.net