[Tweeters] Woodpecker Course and other Classes

Lynn Schulz linusq at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 8 08:40:30 PST 2006

Hi Tweets and David:
Here is that woodpecker class on Mar 10 and other classes being offered by
Seattle Audubon. I see that the new March SAS newsletter "Earthcare" offers
even more classes, including the very popular Birding by Ear class taught by
Bob Sundstrom. That Bird by Ear class is on May 10, w/ field trips on May
15, and May 20.
Yours, Carol Schulz
DesMoines
mail to: linusq at att.net