[Tweeters] Woodpecker course?

B & P Bell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Wed Mar 8 13:38:09 PST 2006

Hi David and Tweets

I think you are talking about my Woopecker course for Seattle Audubon. The class is this coming Friday evening with a 1/2 day local trip on Saturday. We will have a second trip to eastern Washington on Saturday, May 27th. You can contact SAS at 206-523-4483 between 10 AM and 5 PM.

Brian H. Bell
President, Washington Ornithological Society
Woodinville, WA
mailto:bellasoc at isomedia.com