[Tweeters] re: gyrfalcon at Ocean Shores

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Mon Mar 13 11:27:32 PST 2006

Hi Tweets...The immature female gyrfalcon that has been hanging out on the
south end of Ocean Shores...the game range and Damon Point...has been banded
by Dan Varland for his raptor research. On her left leg is a big red plastic
band with a white number 8, and the standard aluminum F & W band is on her
right leg.

I most frequently see her on the game range, usually perched on a rootwad on
the west end.

If you see her would you please let me know...date, time and activity.

Thanks,
Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores, Wa.
dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com