[Tweeters] Sandhill cranes

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 19:30:21 PST 2006

Brendan,

  7th grade was EVIL when I was in it too!  Ask your parents to take you over to the Sandhill Crane Festival in Othello, March 24-26.  You will all have a great time.

  Good luck,  Rolan

Brendan Higgins <frogdude at gmail.com> wrote:
    hello fellow tweeters
  i have read many of the recent reports of other birders who have observed Sandhill cranes
  and now i am jealous. if anyone could give me advice/directions/ideas that would be very much appreciated. also for right now I'm stuck at home working on this stupid report that infringes upon my birding time, 7th grade is EVIL! the question is how long are they going to stick around.
  thanks a lot anyone who can help

  Brendan Higgins
  Seattle WA
  frogdude at gmail.com