[Tweeters] Birdwatching cruise - Viking Cruises

Marci Plank marciplank at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:53:24 PST 2006

Hello Tweeters -
Although the trip this Saturday the 18th is full on the Viking*Star, we do
have space available for next Saturday, March 25th on our 5-hour Nature
cruise around Fidalgo Island and beyond. This cruise is with the Skagit
Audubon Society. Howard and Thais Armstrong will be the leaders for this
excursion so there will be lots of experts on board. Departure is at 9:00
am out of La Conner, returning around 2:00 pm. Cost is $50.50 per person.
Bring a lunch. Call Viking Cruises for reservations at (888) 207-2333 or
email at info at vikingcruises.com. Please visit our website for directions or
more information www.vikingcruises.com

Thank you,
Marci & Bob Plank