[Tweeters] Painted Bunting near Victoria

Stan Olson olson at twu.ca
Wed Mar 22 16:05:47 PST 2006

Hi, Tweets.
Detailed directions to the location, along with homeowner's
instructions, were posted on the Vancouver Island birding list
Another posting indicates the bird was seen again early this morning
Note that a recently posted Vancouver RBA gives the Victoria RBA phone
number as (250) 392-3381 but a subsequent message indicates there was a
typo in that number -- it is actually (250) 592-3381.
Stan Olson
Abbotsford, BC