[Tweeters] Painted Bunting near Victoria

Stan Olson olson at twu.ca
Wed Mar 22 16:05:47 PST 2006

Hi, Tweets.
Detailed directions to the location, along with homeowner's
instructions, were posted on the Vancouver Island birding list
yesterday:
Another posting indicates the bird was seen again early this morning
(Wednesday).
Note that a recently posted Vancouver RBA gives the Victoria RBA phone
number as (250) 392-3381 but a subsequent message indicates there was a
typo in that number -- it is actually (250) 592-3381.
Stan Olson
Abbotsford, BC