[Tweeters] Caliope Hummers

Rob Conway robin_birder at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 17:38:20 PST 2006

Bill,

Although Annas and Rufous are our common hummers every year at about this
time I get either Calliope and/or Black Chinned hummers for a day or two.
I'd bet this is likely a function of birds moving along the "wrong" side of
the Cascades and sticking close to the foothills. Keep your eye out and you
might be lucky and get a migrating visitor.

Rob

Rob Conway
Newcastle, WA

robin_birder at hotmail.com